Monday, March 30, 2009

Some Weekend Pictures

For our weekend we drove up to Phoenix to spend time with my mom, family and have a baby shower. It was such a great time and so much more than I had expected. Especially the sweet time with my husband and going out to some great restaraunts! I sure love to eat, whether pregnant or not. :) It was great just to be with him.
So here are some pictures of what the weekend consisted of:
This was one of the little gifts I made for the two dear ladies in my life for their gift baskets. They are fleece balls that are filled with different textures.
This is one of the baby quilts I made to go in the gift basket as well. I made two of them with matching burp cloths. They turned out so cute.
Here is Hunter riding on the carousel at the Railroad Park.


Lauren and Emma with their cousins, Jessica and Rachel. Oh, behind them in their Uncle David and a portion of our new purchase...a van. :)



My lovely husband. He is so handsome and kissable. I love him so.





Emma on the carousel at the Railroad Park.


The pink cake is mine...mmm, it was chocolate and sweet Elizabeth made it. Can you believe how beautiful it is. I didn't want to cut into it, but once I did, I am glad I did, it was delicious!


The wonderful generosity of family and friends, and many I didn't even know. If you look on the bottom from the left, my basket to my sweet ladies, is the 5th one over.
I received so many beautiful gifts I couldn't belive it. Many were handmade which I will treasure greatly.


The food! My mom went all out and made so much delicous food. She is in the back with her bright skirt. :)
Bret, Danielle, Emma and I at the Railroad Park. It was so beautiful outside. The other kids are in the car behind us.

My husband and Danielle enjoying the carousel. Danielle loved it! She was giggling the whole time.
So here is my weekend in a few snapshots. It was wonderful and I really enjoyed myself. In 3 weeks my husband and I are going away for 4 days and 3 nights just the two of us! We are flying to San Diego to enjoy some time together before Madeline comes and to celebrate our 7 year anniversary!
I am counting down the days. My wonderful mother and 2 wonderful women will be watching and helping with the kids while we are gone. It will be so nice. I hope you all are having a blessed Monday, as I now return to reality and do laundry and other little things. Luckily we cleaned our home before we left, so there isn't much to do.
Many blessings...












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background