Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What I Have Been Up To....

We have not been to busy this week, which has been really nice. So I have been finishing up projects and pampering myself.

Here is the top of my sister in law's quilt. She is due in about 4 weeks, so hopefully it will be a welcomed little suprise.

I made the quilt from scrap fabrics that I had. Mainly from my mother in law, who is a interior decorator and had a ton of sample fabrics that she gave to me to use for projects. So the only cost is the backing. :)

My pampering was getting my hair done. It is so cute and I love it. Cut short and colored. I felt like a new woman coming home!


Here we are at 6 1/2 months pregnant with my new do.



That belly is getting big, but not too bad still. Love that hair! :)
The rest of the week is getting prepared for our trip to Nana's up in Phoenix. We are really looking forward to just hanging out and no cooking or cleaning. Don't we all love being taken care of and no one does it better than mom. :)
Have a great Wednesday!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background