Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good Breakfast

I always try and make something delicious, filling, and somewhat healthy (though not a requirement) for breakfast. I find that it keeps the kids a little more full and active in the morning. Though we do love a good, sugary bowl of cereal. :)

Some delicious strawberry muffins along with my egg muffins....mmmm and who can resist grapes, or as D calls them "boom boom's"
These are my egg muffins. I put frozen hashbrowns on the bottom of each muffin and scramble together about 8 eggs with a little milk, cheese and bacon bits (or any other kind of meat) and mix it all together and pour a little on top of each muffin filled with hashbrowns. Then bake at 350 for about 30min or so. Then pop them out and they are delicious with ketchup or salsa or just by themselves. You can even make a few batches and freeze them, my husband loves taking them on the drive into work.
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday, I know that we are going to take it a little easy today and not clean so much. :)

3 comments:

Marie said...

Oh yum these look and sound good! I might try them for Jonathan :)

lizzy said...

What a great idea! They sound delicious! :)

New Mom said...

Good idea turning them into mini-quiche!

Post a Comment

Background