Monday, March 16, 2009

This Weeks Projects

Lauren and Emma share a room. I painted their room and really love it, however, my girls are as opposite as they come and one is clean and the other messy. So the walls, though you can't see it, are driving me crazy with how messy they are. So I will be painting their room this week, these are some before pics.

Lauren's bed.
Emma's bed.

These are bunk beds but we can have them down. They love sleeping so much closer to each other.

This is one of their walls and I will be doing a little fun decorating over there... Can't wait for everyone to see. I love seeing pictures of people's homes and how they decorate, so I thought I would share a little too.


This is another project, our shoe shelf in the garage... it needs a lot of work, but I have a great idea that will work!



This is our garden, doesn't look like much, but I will be planting this week as well. Last year we had such a bounty of so many different veggies, I can't wait to do it again.
So these are a few of the projects I have to work on this week. As for how I do this with my little ones... D usually sits next to me reading, Emma she loves to play or help, and Hunter and Lauren have school work. Once they are done, they usually help or take some free time. The kids love seeing the transformation of the house, so they just praise and love it!
Oh, just so you all know, I will have some really beautiful things in my Etsy store by the 29th of this month. So please be patient, but with 3 baby showers to make for I am making sure I get those done first and don't want to preview before hand. :)
Have a blessed Monday!





1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What great pictures and I love the girls room!! Im excited to see the transformations and also that garden looks fantastic!!!!

Post a Comment

Background