Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Week...

I am so thankful that this week is nice and slow because last week was crazy. What was the lesson that I learned this week? Well, that it is okay to say NO. I am not good at that, and I always find things that need to be done and the Lord is showing me that things don't have to always be perfectly in order. So it is nice to let go.

On Friday we are heading up to my mom's for a baby shower for two sweet ladies in my life. One is expecting her first, so I surely hope that it will be a wonderfully, memorable time for her, and the other is expecting her second. They both are expecting boys, and I a girl. So it will be a wonderful time for all. All of our family will be here and it is always fun at Nana's house. It will also give my beloved and I a couple of date nights. Which will be a welcomed treat!

As for projects, well just finishing up my shower gifts and hope to also make a small gift for my sister in law who is also expecting #5 and its a girl. We have always been pregnant together and just a couple months apart and always expecting the same. :)

Today is going to be busy in the afternoon with a treat of getting my hair done, my dog is getting groomed and we might be purchasing a bigger vehicle to house all the kids and gear that go with them. I will post pics if it is the Lord's will. :)

So as you can see this week isn't so busy at all, and once I get the shower gifts done I will post some pics, they really turned out so cute!

I hope you all enjoy your week as I know we are enjoying ours. Have a blessed day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background