Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayer Needed

We just came back from our dr. appt. If you think of us during the next 4 weeks we sure would covet some prayers. You see my placenta is laying low, which means many complications, most of all hemorraging and not a pretty ending. I understand that this is all in the Lord's hands and I leave it there, but unless I ask I won't receive. So I am asking for prayer that the placenta will move up on its own and at our next visit there won't be any worries. Because after that visit is where big decisions will have to made if it doesn't move up. Thank you so much.

Blessings~

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Katheryn, of course I will be praying! And your so right, the Lord is in total control.

New Mom said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Katheryn. I too will be praying for the baby, and for you. Meanwhile, try to take it easy! Go put that paintbrush down!

Post a Comment

Background