Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Husband!!

My husband's birthday is tomorrow. I am posting today because we are also leaving for a cruise on Saturday morning. So packing for all 7 of us and still wanting to make 6 dresses, well, let me just say that we are busy. That doesn't even include school, chores, and laundry, oh and the last minute runs out and about.
So, for my husband on this grand day, I will enjoy the moments all a little more deeper. My heart has molded to his, and we are truly soul mates. Knowing what we are thinking and finishing each others sentences. Holding hands more, kissing more and hugging more. I couldn't imagine a better man being married to.
I am truly so blessed in so many ways, but most of all thankful to a man who persued me till no end, who never gave up on me, who loved me even when I was a mess, tattered and torn. Who loved me even when I felt, "who could love me." He waited patiently, loved me and renewed me. God knew from the beginning that he would be it for me. The man I am to spend the rest of my life with.
I would not have what I have today if it wasn't for the Lord and my husband's sweet obedience to just love me. He has let me flourish and shine, my creativity burst forth because of him. I am ever so thankful for the day that my husband was born, the day his story began.
To my beloved and cherished husband may this day be full of many blessings.
I LOVE YOU!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background