Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mady J

Mady J is #5, she is our 2nd reversal baby. Her middle name is Joy and it completely describes her. She fit right into our family from the start. This post is just a little dedication to my littlest one, who seems to be growing a little too fast for this mama.

Mady J doesn't crawl, but rolls. Don't feel sorry for her, she has the strongest abs I have ever seen in a baby.

Rolling some more. She just kicks her legs over and away she goes. And man is she fast!

That is the cutest little face, she makes me want to eat her up! Oh, I do. Lots of mommy coos and funny noises just so I can see the 2 teeth on the bottom. :) Definitely worth it, even if I do look like an idiot.


Isn't she precious, and yes those are 18 month old clothes on an 8 month old baby.



See those teeth! Do you see them?? They are the cutest thing. It just makes me smile and bring a tear to my eye as to how cute she is. Do you see that other chin...you kiss that and nibble on it and you will get the cutest belly laugh.

Going in for another roll. She was eyeing the camera and wanted it real bad. :) She wasn't too fast for this mama.


Whoever said children aren't a blessing didn't have any. Looking at this life makes my heart saddened for other little ones who are missing in this world because they were looked upon as a burden. But God is good and His plan is perfect. Enjoy the little ones, they do grow up to be 10. And that, my friends, is a whole other story.




1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Those teeth are ADORABLE!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Background