Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Vacation Pictures

Even though there was sickness abounding we did a few opportunities to get out. So here are a few of them!


Bret and the kids playing miniature golf. It was fun, a little cool out and windy, but the sunshine sure felt great.

My darling husband. He is so handsome. He truly is my gift from the Lord.


My little D, always posing for pictures, but then she wants to see them. :)

Lauren in the pool. She loves sitting in the jacuzzi. The warmth and bubbles. Matches her personality perfectly.



Little Mady eating her cheerios. Man since she has discovered "real" food she loves it!


My husband and I dressed up and we even had a place to go. They had 2 formal nights on the ship and it was fun getting dressed up.


All the kiddos. This was on that same formal night. It was so much fun. I love looking at all the smiles. There are always happy memories to be had.

Little Mady all by herself. She just makes my heart melt. Whether I am kissing her neck, cheeks, or feet, I can't get enough.
By the way, she just started getting up on all 4's and rocking, way too cute.

Little D, always posing. You know what she is always happy and smiling. The only time we ever have problems is when she is just tired. She is a joy.


Overall the trip does have some finer points. These pics are just a few of them. I love being with my kids and taking them everywhere. I feel that we are a loving testimony of God's grace. People find children a burden, yet we are always with all 5 of ours, it isn't always easy, but we do make it work. I want people to see them as the amazing blessings that they are, not burdens.
God bless.
(Hopefully tomorrow I will have my home made yogurt up in pics for you to see, along with the recipe.) - it will be delicious.





2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

O I love the pictures Katheryn! You all look so lovely! I am wondering if the girls adorable dresses are the ones you sewed? If they aren't you must post those for us to see :) But the dresses they are wearing are so CUTE!

Marie said...

So lovely Katheryn!
You all look so beautiful. You are such a howt mama. So happy you all got a vacation.
Love you.
Marie

Post a Comment

Background