Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Fun Happenings

Life goes by fast. Blink an eye and my 9 1/2 month old is trying to crawl. My 2 1/2 year old is trying to go potty by herself, and my 5 year old is learning so much more each day!
Life is hectic and I am learning the preciousness of enjoying and savouring each moment. The good ones and the bad ones. The good ones are filled with laughter and love, the bad ones, lessons that are learned and humbling of spirits.
Here are some fun photos we took the past couple of days.

Lauren on our walk to Sabino Canyon. It was so beautiful outside and the sun was shining with a cool breeze. She is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful on the inside and outside.

Hunter and Lauren. Theyare so cute together. They really enjoy playing together. I love them so much.

My hubby and 3 of the girls. This is water run off from the snow melt. It was really high and rushing today. This spot had some beautiful rocks to hike through and there was even a bat on the side of a rock. (Not the one they are sitting on :))


Amidst the desert there is green, lush green. The kind of green that reminds me of living in Colorado - my favorite place.



More lush green. There was such a clean, sweet smell in the air. It was so refreshing.


My hubby and myself, with Emma. We had such a nice walk. We walked 3 miles!


Lauren, Emma and Hunter. They are so cute! I can't wait to have more!


This is what a 15 passenger van looks 1/2 full. :) There are plenty of empty seats for more blessings.

This is what happens to a baby when she is having way too much fun in the bathroom. She was trying to reach for anything she could within eyes sight. It was too funny.

"Look mommy, look." "What are you eating D?"
"Dis mommy, dis."

"Cheeeeze."

Bread pudding before a 2 year old found it and devoured almost 1/4 of it! I couldn't believe how much she loved it! It was so tasty. I will definitely make that one again.
Well, these were just a few pics of a few days in the life of me. Nothing too exciting, but you know what full of love and memories. Tonight a wonderful movie with my hubby and a nice and quiet evening...well, hopefully if the kids will go off to bed. :)
Good night and God bless.












1 comments:

Marie said...

Oh, this was so much fun, to read and see. I love your hike! I remember cherishing the fresh "new" green of Arizona. The smells are so beautiful also. SO enjoyed hearing about this cozy day. Loved the bread pudding and LOVED " Dis Mommy diz"!!! LOL! SO cute. ALso loved hearing about your cozy evening with your wonderful hubby!
Love you Katheryn
Marie

Post a Comment

Background