Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hope you like the changes.

Well, after much deliberation it was time for a change. Time for a new profile picture, new wording, the works. So I made some changes and I hope you all like it. Here are a few questions that you can help me answer to make my blog more enjoyable for you.

1.) What do you enjoy the most about my blog?
2.) What topics do you enjoy reading about?

If you can just leave those comments in the comments section I would appreciate it. My goal is to make my blog a really great place to be with all sorts of good stuff to keep you coming back for more. :)

Enjoy the evening.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Katheryn, I love your blog, it looks great. I love the recipes you posted, and am excited to try the french bread and the yogurt. I have never made yogurt before, so I think I'll try that right away. I love hearing about your family routines, and all the good and bad of your days. It is encouraging just to read what other people are doing and how they are living and overcoming the struggles of every day life; its also wonderful to get a little glimpse of the lives of those you love, as well as some inspiring ideas to share.
Love Pam

tberry29 said...

Love the changes..its spring like!
Oh guess what? I made the yogurt last nite.
I put it in 9 half pint jars this morning and put in the fridge. Cant wait to try it with some fruit. I'm like you, I gotta have a lil sweet added to it. Well have great weekend! ; )

Elizabeth said...

Your blog looks so pretty Katheryn! tberry29 is right very spring like :) What you post always keeps me coming back. :P I love reading your blog and learning from you. Much love :)

Marie said...

Oh Katheryn,
I love how you write and share what's on your heart. All your fun, all your heart aches and struggles, to read about your struggles is encouraging for a early wife and new mommy like me. I love all your wisdom and advise. And most of all I love your love for the Lord. Keep up the blogging, you don't know who you speak to. You know the only change I would suggest is more pics of your darling face. YOUR GORGEOUS!

Post a Comment

Background