Friday, February 27, 2009

One of My Projects

Before...needed a lot of love.
The legs with some style.

After lots of love.


Being pregnant lends itself to many crazy ideas and projects. And if you happen to be in my house, my nesting instincts kick in right from the start! So I have been looking a table to decorate a little nook I have. It will be our computer/sewing/school table. But I didn't want just any table, it had to have a little personality and character. So while I was at a garage sale I found a beat up crummy table with 4 chairs. But it had the character I wanted. So $20 later this is what it looks like.


The legs are what I fell in love with, so after 2 sandings and 1 coat of stain, this is my table. I will show you what it looks like in the nook once it completely dries and I can put it in there. Now I just have 2 chairs to finish and whola it will be done.







2 comments:

Marie said...

What a beautiful table katherine! I love what you did to it, also I love that it was $20.00 :)

Elizabeth said...

Its really cute Katheryn! The legs on it are so sweet! I can't wait to see it in its little nook. :)

Post a Comment

Background