Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Re-Organizing

Okay, so here we go, #5 is on the way and of course I want to tear the house apart and move, fix, change, paint, and clean like a mad woman. We are on a budget and I have been looking for many neat ideas and came across one of my favorite blogs and she just moved. The Lord has blessed her with creativity that I can only imagine, so if you are like me, wanting to make a few changes visit her blog and you will enjoy the creativity and hopefully get many new ideas for your own home.
www.xanga.com/relsolved2worship

Enjoy the blessings of the day, sit back and smile, laugh and remember you are not in control. God is so good.

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I just saw that gorgeous kitchen also!! I know, I love how she is so creative!!!

Elizabeth said...

Rezolved2worship is one of my favorite too! And yes, she is flowing with creativity! From what I remember of your house, you are flowing with creativity too! :) I am excited to hear about all the changes that will be coming with the newest little one :)

Post a Comment

Background