Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cravings



I love being pregnant! I can do without the first few months, but after that when your belly starts growing and you feel the little one, man o' man, it is awesome!

The best part of being pregnant is cravings! Eating whatever you want. Some don't, but I do. I enjoy each thing and whatever it may be. So right now the latest craving is Chicken Salad and Egg Salad. Mmmmm.

Chicken Salad Recipe
3 chicken breasts boiled, chopped up
1 1/2 c. mayo (depending on how creamy you like it)
1/2 - 1 c. sour cream (that is awesome!)
3 tblsp of curry powder
4 tblsp of mango chutney
1/2 c. plumped raisins (just soak raisins in hot water)
1/2 of an apple peeled and diced
3 green onions chopped, just up to the green
Mix together, chill and serve either on a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce as a salad.

Egg Salad Recipe
12 hard boiled eggs mashed up
1 c. mayo ( depending on how creamy)
1/4 c. mustard (more or less depending on your taste)
1/4 c. sweet relish (more or less depending on your taste)
A little salt and pepper to taste.
Mix together, chill and serve on a sanwich.

I hope you enjoy these nice cool recipes. I know light is sometimes better, and these really hit the spot. Mmmm.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Your making me hungry! :)

Post a Comment

Background