Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Posting Again...

I have decided to start posting again. Mainly because there are too many good things to talk about in my life. :) So I would like to think. Here I am almost 5 months pregnant with number five. Who would have guessed. A selfish girl like me, being turned each day into the likeness of Jesus Christ. Either I kick and scream or go quietly. I am hoping that each time I am pruned I go smiling, quietly, enduring the ever screaming self that doesn't want to be denied. Life is too good with Jesus on my side and this blog is dedicated to all those women who are tired of the "How to be a true Christian Woman" and who just want to be who they are in Christ. Our Creator is so amazing, so wonderful and so creative, He doesn't want us all to be the same on the outside or inside, He just wants our hearts and our desire to obey Him. With that, we can all encourage each other to continue on and endure for the promise of eternity.

God bless.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so happy you are back on Katheryn! I love hearing about what you all are up to. And your right, there is so much going on its nice to be in contact this way! :)

Post a Comment

Background