Monday, February 23, 2009

Great Weekend!

My husband and I had such a wonderful weekend! My mom came down on Friday to spend the weekend with us. Of course, if you know my mom, that means lots of time alone with my darling. I truly love him, and was so excited to have some time with him. So this is how our weekend looked:
Friday: Oregano's for dinner, mmm, Antipasta Salad, Stuffed Chicken Pesto Pizza and of course a Pizzookie.
Saturday: Awoke early, Starbucks, Donuts, and a Burrito. Garage sailing, and looking for stuff.
Lunch: came home, hung out outside with the girls and took a rest.
Dinner: Bread and Beyond, soup and a sandwich. Mmm, tomato soup and a veggie sandwich, so good, and a gingersnap cookie (my fav.)
Sunday: Church, my mom and I go out for a nice girly girl lunch and a little shopping at Target.
Dinner: My husbands employee appreciation dinner, that was filet and salmon with sweet potatoes and asparagus. It was all so good.
So what happens with a great weekend like this, you realize that as much as you enjoy going out together, you sure do love your kids. :)

My love and I heading out for our dinner Sunday.
My new laundry room...

My new washer and dryer....


Some new decorations for the laundry room....
My mom decided as an early shower gift I needed to have the biggest washer and dryer because of all the laundry I do. I have to have the pedestals so I have extra storage and I don't have to hurt my back. :) If you ever meet my mom, her heart is as big as Texas and never wants her kids to go without, if she can help it.
So when she called to tell me what she was doing, I went to work painting and cleaning up my laundry room. Because my laundry room has always been a messy storage area, I now wanted a "pretty one" and I have it. I am so excited to spend my time in my laundry room. :)
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know we did, not it is back to normal routine and enjoy my kiddos. Have a great Monday.




1 comments:

Marie said...

What a GREAT weekend Katherine! I love the picture of you two!! I love your mom! She is the BEST and very smart to get you that Great washer and dryer :)

Post a Comment

Background