Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Today...

Today has been such a wonderful day! School is done, most chores are done, and even a little extra. Praising seems to be flowing from my lips and God is way too good to me. You know it is funny how so many people talk about the economy and what a crisis it is in, but maybe I am sheltered and naive, but my heart isn't fearful. I know that God says in His Word that He will not let the righteous fall. He loves His people too much. I think this is a great time to rejoice in the simpler times and really put our focus where it needs to be...on our Lord and His strength.

"Having all the money we need to buy anything we want is no fun at all! Being dependent on God makes life an adventure." - Large Family Mothering

I think that this pretty much sums up my fear..."Fear not for I am with thee...." What a great time to see God's creativity in provision for our families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background