Monday, February 22, 2010

Just Fun

Well, today was freezing cold and for Arizona, that is cold. It was cloudy, dark, and raining all day. I mean storming all day long. The rain never stopped till 5pm! So over the weekend I went out and purchased a memory disk reader so I can finally upload pictures!! Yeah!!
So here are a few from our cold, cloudy day.

3 of the 4 sisters. They sure do love each other. It is way too cute!
Here is our Madeline Joy. She has been just sitting up now for about a week. It has been fun to see her grow, but it has gone by way to fast. Here she is at 8 months old. She is so sweet and so cute.

These 2 play all day together. Running around playing with their scooters, bikes and babies. They are best friends. Even when D calls her "caca poopoo head" and Emma screams.



"Say cheese for mommy D." "CCCHHHHEEEESSSSEEE."


She is counting her stolen money. I caught her off guard with the sound of the camera and we were both laughing.
Children are a blessing. No matter how you look at it. In today's time, debt is a blessing and children are a curse. But how can it be that the more you have, the more love you have, the more everything you have. Good and bad. I am learning so much from my children. Mostly, the Lord graciously shows me how much I have yet to grow to be like Him.
I am so thankful for each precious moment, because they are fleeting.
I pray that each of you will also enjoy each precious moments with those the Lord has given you to surround yourself with.





1 comments:

Marie said...

So true about this world thinking image and style is worth debt but children are looked upon as a curse and burden. I love your thoughts and I love seeing what you are up to. Love you so much Katheryn

Post a Comment

Background