Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Journey

I saw this picture and it really spoke to my heart this morning. I am on a journey. The Lord is taking me on a journey of growing closer to becoming like Him. I am learning what it is to be Christ-like. It isn't easy. But change, for some reason is never easy.
This path symbolizes the beauty that awaits. The narrow road, the less chosen one. But all around me is the beauty of the Lord, my life.
The life of following Jesus is never easy, but I don't read anywhere in my Bible that it will be. But what I do read is that I have someone who loves me more and will be by my side no matter what. Someone who wants the best for me, so He prunes me and cleans me to make me more like Him.
I am excited for this journey, one I look forward to taking. I know the outcome will be great! So I wait patiently for my Lord to keep working in my heart. The eyes are the window to the soul. I want my eyes to be so bright that the whole world can see the Lord shining through.
This is my journey. What journey is the Lord leading you on? Are you listening? Are you being obedient?
Smile, someone Great truly loves you. We all have life to deal with, it is how we deal with life that reveals where our hearts are with our Lord. Can He be seen in you?

1 comments:

Pam said...

I liked the picture also Katheryn, and have thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Keep up the great work.

Love Pam

Post a Comment

Background