Wednesday, April 15, 2009



This is where we will be staying for our 4 day excursion. Hotel Del Coronado. Now we wouldn't normally do this at all, but with it being our anniversary and some time alone before Madeline comes, we felt it was worth the splurge. Now from what I understand they have the best banana splits...I will let you know.

I will be the whale on the beach with lipstick and sunglasses. :)

I will definitely update when we get home, I would love to take the laptop, just haven't decided if we will or not. :)

I pray that you all have a wonderful week and we will be home late Saturday afternoon.

By the way, Danielle is doing a better, not 100% but she is smiling and playing which means a lot to me.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hope you guys have a very happy Anniversary! And be sure to let us know about those banana splits!

Marie said...

I love the place you guys are staying! I think its great to look like a whale with lipstick and sunglasses who is enjoying the sun :) Have a great trip!!

Post a Comment

Background