Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Am Here...

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just extremely busy as I get used to a new schedule. Both Hunter and Lauren are on swim team and that has been very interesting. They have workouts Monday - Thursday from 4pm -5pm, which means I have to leave the house by 3pm to make sure we make it on time. Because we live WAY outside of town. It has been challenging and tiring. We make it home late for dinner and so I try and have all that prepared and ready to be heated when we get home. Definitely makes for me being super organized on the dinner end. So we are working on learning how to manage that time to make sure we maximize it to our best ability.

I have been reading "Family Driven Faith" and highly, highly recommend this book. I am almost done and it has been absolutely encouraging and wonderfully family oriented. I am really enjoying it.

We have about 6 weeks left if Madeline decides to join us around the same time the other kids have. So we are excited and getting the house ready. We had our tile and grout cleaned, the carpets cleaned, purchased a few big area rugs and will have someone come in and deep clean for us. The house will be in perfect order at that point. I am very excited.

Life has just been normal and trying to work on school and finishing school to accomodate our new schedule. But God is so good and teaching me so much about myself and him. Here are a few things I have learned and am working on and I hope to post more indepth about each subject to give you a practical way to handle these situations should you come across them.

1.) Homeschooling
2.) Clothing
3.) Church
4.) Reading His Word
5.) Praying
6.) Teaching
7.) Being a godly family
8.) My Divorce
9.) My Children
10.) Meek and Quiet Spirit

I hope to post on these individually just so you can read how these have impacted my life and perhaps help others to either not fall into these deceptions or different ways to overcome them in your own life.

Have a blessed day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background