Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pictures

Here are some great pics of Mady. She is such a joy.


Just hanging out.

All the girls.... In our home we dont't talk about dating or getting married, too much for daddy. :)

Lauren and Mady


Danielle and Mady, I thought she would be rough, but all she does is kiss her all day! Literally!



Car seats...just to show you how little she really is. I had to take the head cushion out because she would always flop her head forward, now she just curls up in a little ball.
So here she is. We just love her littleness and sweetness. It is really nice having a little one in the house.
Enjoy!





1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What fun pictures! I can't believe Mady is already here. I know it wasn't fast for you, but for me it seems like you should still be pregnant!! What a beautiful family! :)

Thanks for sharing, I am always popping over here to see pictures :P

Post a Comment

Background