Monday, June 8, 2009

Cooking

You know I love to cook! I love to bake, anything at home, even if I don't know how to make it, I try it. Sometimes I make really great things and other times well, its a flop and thank goodness there is always pizza or fast food somewhat close by. :)

I really miss just hanging out at home right now because we are so busy with swimming. I cannot wait for the season to be over at the end of June and just enjoy being a keeper of my home. I can see why a lot of people don't do sports or other outside activities with their children because it truly takes away from the home. But thank goodness for a lesson learned and learned quickly.

Life has been pretty much the same and we are still awaiting the arrival of Mady. Though all the kids have come between 35-37 weeks, it is still just waiting to see. I think that is the hardest part, I am ready for the next chapter to begin. So here we are. Tomorrow is another doctor's appointment and I was hoping not to make it there, but oh well, God's ways are not mine and He does all things for my good. :)

But we are all happy and healthy and we are on our light summer schedule which has been nice as we finish up and work on last minute things. As soon as swimming is done I will be teaching Lauren how to cook in the kitchen and sew a few things, Emma and I are learning to read and handwriting, Hunter is wanting to start a business, so we are looking into that. Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.

God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background