Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Other Side




Going with an wonderful, inspirational little note I read about going with your dreams, I decided to also start another blog. It isn't nearly done, I won't even reveal the name, though I will say it is so cute! I am hoping it will run off into a little business for the girls and I together. This little encouraging note I got had one little part that really struck my heart, "When did I stop dreaming big?" How will my girls dream big if I don't. Even if it fails miserably, we all need dreams and I thank the Lord that he gave us creativity and drive so that we can use it to bless others and glorify him. Doesn't he get all the glory when we dream and it comes to fruition, he did give us the talents and means to make it happen.


So, I will be working on it, no one knows, I didn't even tell my husband yet. He is a numbers guy, wants to know the bottom line, so that is what I am working on right now...the bottom line. But I will say, this will be the lowest bottom line yet!! I am so excited, can you tell. I will be back with more, later.


Have a blessed day! Oh, don't forget to dream big!

2 comments:

New Mom said...

How exciting! Pastor Barnett is always reminding us to dream big. If no one ever did, we sure wouldn't have all of the amazing technology in the world around us today. I say go for it!

Elizabeth said...

How fun! YAY, Can't wait for you to reveal the new blog!!! :D

Post a Comment

Background