Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fetish


Okay, I admit it, I have a foot fetish. Praise the Lord it isn't with adult feet, or in a gross manner. :) However, give me baby and toddler feet and I am in love. Seriously! Nothing is cuter to me. Danielle and Mady have THE CUTEST feet ever. Mady is rather stout, so hers are extremely chubby, but when she walks I giggle every time. Danielle has the long second toe, thanks to daddy, and it is so cute to see her walk in some flip flops. My heart melts.
If you have a moment, put in the comment section your baby fetish....
Our Christmas went well and uneventful. I am trying to find my camera adapter so I can upload some cute pictures, but no luck in finding it. If I can't find it by the end of the week, I am buying a new one. So expect a lot of pictures.
God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background