Friday, December 3, 2010

A Peaceful Buzz

Well, our excitement has turned to peace as we realized the importance of Hunter staying where he is at. Though my heart wants my entire family to be together, it just isn't so at this time. It is an odd feeling of leading two lives it feels. I have the desire of raising Hunter and the girls, but how do you do that when one is gone and the others aren't? How do you do it when you want to raise up a godly family and one resists? I can only think that the Lord has a great plan, not only for me and my family but for Hunter. Perhaps we will be a testimony of God's love and grace and that will lead to a change in his heart. But I do realize that Hunter isn't mine and perhaps the idea of truly letting go is the hardest. Hunter doesn't want to be here, there is nothing I can do or say that will change his mind, so rather than create much more fuss than necessary, I am willing to leave him, where he is at, happy.

So, off I go raising a housefull of godly girls. I am content with that. And the peace I feel surpasses all else. Have a blessed weekend, I know we will as we put up Christmas decorations and remember what God did for us, through Jesus.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can imagine the difficulty this has been for you all. Your so right about God having a plan for you and for Hunter. You are in my prayers and I pray that peace and joy fill your heart Katheryn as you have surrendered to the Lord's will.

Love you.......

Post a Comment

Background