Monday, December 13, 2010

What I thought was a raisin....

I love laundry. I tell myself that each and everyday that I do laundry. I really don't mind it so much anymore, however, in all honesty, like the floors, it isn't my favorite. Though I do love clean sheets. :)

So this morning I am loading clothes. I am on my last load....towels. I think we go through 7 towels a day. Don't ask me how, I just know that needs to end. I decide to gather up some trash, put shoes in their buckets, and look around for anything else that needs to be thrown in the laundry.

Well, as I scope out the laundry room for anything else, I notice a little blob on the floor. Oh, no big deal I think, it is just a raisin. A raisin doesn't get stuck under the fingernail, a raisin is much more firm, and a raisin does not have an odor that makes one crinkle their nose. So with that said, I am sure you all have figured that one out. Always use a tissue when picking items up off the floor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background