Thursday, October 29, 2009

Something Great

I read this great quote from John Wesley in a book that I am reading that contains selected Prayers, Hymns and Sermons. When I read it, I thought I have to have this somewhere to see all the time!

"Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the poeple you can,
As long as ever you can."

Isn't that awesome! I have just found our family's life purpose. It is how I will refocus our training and attention. It feels good to read something so encouraging.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That is great Katheryn I love it!

Thank you for your encouraging comment on my page :) You sure know how to make a girl feel good! Miss you guys too!

~Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Background