Monday, October 12, 2009

Fun Times

Life gets pretty busy, so if we don't stop and smell the roses, the roses wilt and eventually die.
So one night we sat in our backyard and made grilled pizzas over our firepit and of course smores for dessert. It was so much fun. The kids loved it and still talk about it a couple of weeks later.
It was such a hit, we will of course have to do it again!


Here they are by the fire enjoying warming their feet.

Cooking the marshmallows for smores. I have to say, those are so awesome! My love doesn't care for them, so there was more for us. :)

4 months as of Sunday. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She is such a sweet, precious, joyful gift. She makes my heart melt.


She loves to smile and laugh. I love how she gives them so freely. She is awesome! I truly can't wait for more. Maybe that is why I am losing weight so fast. :)



They all love having their picture taken. They are so sweet. Oh, and by the way, Hunter will be 10 in 13 days! I think I will have to cry. :)
Life is so good and God has given me all things that are good. I love the Lord with all my heart and am so thankful for all that he is done. I hope that your week is blessed and smile, life is short.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background