Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The In's and Out's

Well, though my intentions were really good. I seemed to have learned again another lesson from the Lord. I am stubborn and don't listen. I started this wonderful business with the intention of just helping out and have found that I just don't have the time for it. I am now trying to sell it and all the inventory which has proved to be a very difficult situation. So now we are out the money at the moment that we invested into the business and beside knowing that I didn't listen to God or my husband, I feel like a terrible failure!

Another wonderful lesson I am learning is that I am completely impatient. I got rid of some books accidentally and I wish I would have them back. And though I have searched for them and put out emails to my home school group to see if anyone had them, there has not been any takers on my email. Oh, how frustrated I am to learn again the lessons.

I am thankful for God though in being so sweet and gracious as He teaches me. He reminds of how my heart needs to be toward my children as I teach and train them at home.

I am also getting ready for the Maxwell Family to speak here in Tucson this January. I am so excited to see them again. They are such a wonderful godly family who truly serve others. Their children just have a light around them that shows how much they love the Lord! So if you are going to be here Jan. 15-16, 2010 join us. You can visit their site for more information, www.titus2.com.

I pray that everyone is having a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background