Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time flies!!!

I cannot believe how long it has been since I have last posted. Life has flown by. God has been so great and revealed himself in so many ways this past few weeks. I sold my business, and didn't lose too much either. Which was such a blessing. A wonderful stay at home mom bought the business and she had one little one at home. I am so thankful that it sold and the way it all played out and orchestrated itself, it was the Lord.

We had 2 weeks of being sick, which was rather interesting when you have 5 little ones, one of which your trying to protect so she won't get sick. Praise the Lord, he shielded her for me and she is as healthy as she can be. :)

My situation with my oldest seems to be slowly working its way out. I am realizing how much I need to hit my knees for him. To ask for protection, to ask for his salvation, so much. God is showing me the importance of investing myself into my children in ways I didn't even fathom. He is teaching me so much about myself. I am learning to be soft spoken (except these past 2 days. :)) He is showing me that I don't do well with too much on my plate, I like order, peace and staying at home to stay on track.

We are patiently waiting for answers in regards to financials at my husband's work. That has been a clencher and we are still waiting. It is regards to a bonus and change of pay plans. We are praying that it works out. We know God is in control.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and everyone is coming down here! We are so excited to have both sides of the family her to celebrate and enjoy the bountiful blessings we have received. God is so good!

Life is a journey and an adventure. I feel myself being pruned and trimmed, and it is difficult, letting go of many things. But I am looking forward to where God will put me. :)

Have a blessed week. Hopefully tomorrow or this weekend I will get up some really great pics of the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background