Friday, October 23, 2009

Girls Having Fun

Lauren and Emma, created to be best friends, sisters for life. They are polar opposites. Emma loves getting dressed up, being outwardly beautiful. Lauren, she is a tomboy, loves to run and play. To get her to sit to play "beauty parlor" was completely out of her element. She giggled the whole time. It is funny how God makes families with so many different personalities, and how we learn to adapt ourselves to the ones we love.
Lauren and Emma...oh and a little peek of Danielle.
Gotta love that smile! And yes, those are her own curls. She is so beautiful and makes me smile each day, but she has a temper like no one else I know. She can get angry at anything, but she is working on it and the Lord is so gracious to show her opportunities to "overlook" but she says that is too hard.

Emma is me when I was growing up, she looks identical except I had Lauren curls. She is hilarious and so overly sensitive that I tend to lose my patience at times. But she is so loving and sweet. However, she does know how to push everyone's buttons to make others angry, but she is learning ways to bless even when someone has hurt her.

God bless and have a wonderful weekend. I know that this is mine and Hunter's birthday weekend together. My mom is coming down to allow Bret and I some time together. Not sure what will happen, but with my husband I know I will be smiling and my heart will be full of my love for him.



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Such sweet sweet pictures Katheryn. I hope you and Hunter have a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday! :)

Marie said...

I haven't been over here in a while and I miss you all! What sweet beautiful girls! I love hearing about their personalities. They are growing so fast it makes me sad.

Post a Comment

Background