Thursday, August 27, 2009

Great Life

Can you believe she is 10 weeks old!! My how time flies by so fast. She is the sweetest little angel God could have given me. She smiles, eats great, sleeps great and is such a pleasure. Thank the Lord she grew out of her little colic stage, not quite sure I could have handled anymore!


Here is Mady swinging, she spends many, many hours swinging!
Our 2 year old and now 7 year old...they are too fun together!

Being silly and having fun, it is what makes the day go by.


Smiling for the camera. Our 5 year old. Time is passing quickly.



""Me mommy, me!" She always wants to see herself on the camera.





Drinking like a big girl.




It how dinner and housekeeping gets done. Wear a baby, free your arms...
You know I was wondering if we should have more children. Mady threw me for a loop. But I have to say I am ready for more. Now that the phase is over, I am right where God wants me. He has taught me a lot these past few weeks and revealed much about myself and where He wants me to go. It has been a journey and I am so glad for it.
Have a blessed day. Don't forget to pray.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background