Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We have been so busy! School is a long day, so long to the days of napping when the baby goes down. That time is now filled with working on school things, taking care of added chores, cleaning up, working on the business, or anything else that needs my attention.

Home is now bustling with structured chaos, whereas before it was just chaos. The kids are adjusting really well to everything and really loving their new school books.

I am really enjoying our new busyness and even now enjoying more than ever being a mom. I am so on fire for God and all that He has done for us and wanting to shout it out from the rooftops.

We do have our challenges though, like the never ending arguing... That seems to be a tough one to get over, and then we have a willful 2 year old who demands so much attention I am surprised that I can get anything else done. But in the end I know who she will be like and the much needed training and discipline will work out in the end.

Life is what it is, it is easy to fall into a poor me state, but when I focus on the Lord and what He has called me to do, I all of a sudden feel a little lighter in my step, a little more joyful, and life is easier to take. But somedays it is literally one hour at a time. :)

Life isn't much right now, but I feel God working and that is always a joy, to know that I am being pruned and trimmed for His glory. Because isn't that what I was created for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background