Thursday, August 6, 2009

Refreshing

I just had to post about my amazing morning! I have been walking/running each morning and during that time, praying. It has been just what I needed to snap out of my downward spiral. I am a very emotional feeling person and I need that. It is the way the Lord created me. So when I feel distant from the Lord it is very hard on my heart and most times I feel like I am just going through the motions. But as I was running and confessing my sins, I just told the Lord what was on my heart. Toward the walking portion of my walk it began to rain, oh it was so beautiful and I felt as though the Lord was washing me, cleansing me of my sin and guilt. Making me new in His sight. It was incredible. I pray that everyone will have a cleansing experience with the Lord and be made new again!

God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background