Friday, August 14, 2009

What we,ve been up to...

Life has been pretty normal. We went and spent the day in Pinetop-Lakeside. That was so beautiful, I could move there!!

Lauren and D walking together around the lake.
My mom, Emma and me with Mady in my Ergo...those are the best baby carriers, and I have had a lot!

My handsome husband carrying D. Isn't he cute. I love a man that wears glasses.:)


Me with Mady, I was trying to wave...



Okay, once you hit 7 you start loosing things and it isn't just your mind, it is teeth! Lauren has lost 3 top teeth in 2 weeks! I can't believe it.


School starts soon, so here we are getting ready!


Here is our school schedule to help us stay on track... not perfectly all the time, but a goal.

Three of my girls...Emma, D, and Mady.


D and Mady...


Aren' they cute!!!!
Life sometimes is a whirlwind. Between kids, geting ready for school, and ordering last items for the business. The days roll together into weeks. But once order is re-established with school, life will be pretty normal, I am excited.
This summer was hairy, the birth of Mady threw our whole world into chaos. There was excitement, no sleep, lots of disorder and a mom with no patience for any of it! The summer is almost over and I can almost smell the crisp fall air!
God Bless!










2 comments:

Marie said...

What wonderful pictures Katheryn! Those kiddies are so much fun, I love hearing what goes on at your house!

I have fallen silent from blogging but i should be up and operating again real soon!

Elizabeth said...

I loved the pics Katheryn! :) So excited for Fall too! It must be the happy memories my school days with my mom. And now your creating so many great memories for your kids. :)

Post a Comment

Background