Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Here They Come!

Well, everyone is so tired and they have now made it to the airport in Nebraska. They are all so excited to come home and my mom has left. I had some lunch, took a little nap and the 2 little ones are still resting quietly. So I thought I would jump on really quick.

I am so excited for everyone to be home under one roof tonight. It was so great having my mom here with me and hanging out and watching romantic comedies (my favorite).

Tomorrow my little Emma turns 5!!! Can you believe it. I know I can't. She is so precious and sweet. I got her a little bucket of mini pink roses, a magnet doll that she can dress and she gets to pick her dinner, which is hot dogs, with chocolate cake. So it will be a really fun day tomorrow.

Also, my mother in law was back in Nebraska, well she did my laundry for me, so that way when everyone got home I had clean clothes instead of piles of dirty laundry. She was so sweet for doing that. I will have to send a thank you card. :)

Life is life right now, nothing too exciting. It is 107 degrees outside and I stay inside most of the time. Though the pool does beckon, Mady doesn't give me too much opportunity to go and use it. There is much to ponder and wonder though. But time will only tell.

One of my dreams is to have a working ranch/farm. So many people have dreams, then they die and there dreams were just that. I don't want this to be that kind of dream. So that is our goal. Move somewhere else, and live in the middle of nowhere with cows, bulls, horses, chickens, goats, a garden, and maybe a small orchard. We will see. I know God directs our paths, but I believe that He also allows us the creativity to be who we are and lets us savor our dreams.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful hump day! God bless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background