Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swings Are Great!!

I just wanted you all to know that Mady has colic and is highly sensitive to milk products. She cries and cries and sometimes just wants to suckle on mom, which is great when I have the time. However, sometimes I can't always have her on me. So I found my swing and she LOVES it!! It is so awesome to have her so happy and content. So along with mom avoiding all milk products and being very careful in what I eat and a swing, life is so good and God is so patient and faithful with a sinner like me. :)

So my advice is, when you think you have it figured out, God throws you for a loop. :)

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

It was so nice seeing you guys the other night at Charlie's party. I wish we all lived a little closer. So thankful for you! :)

Post a Comment

Background