Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life

Lauren is such a delight and will be such a great mommy one day. She loves helping with Mady and holding her, especially when mom really needs her. And there is no complaining from Mady either!

Here is Mady's foot at 3 weeks old.
Over July 4th weekend. We had so much fun just sitting out by the pool.

Mady at 3 weeks, July 4th. I can't believe now she is almost 5 weeks. She is just growing and is so loved by all of us.


Look at that face!! That is the face of pure contentment, or I was just screaming and I won. :)

Life is slowly getting into a routine, which I really appreciate. I thrive on a schedule as I am finding. So I am excited to get back to school. This weekend is the Arizona Homeschool Convention which we will be attending. This will be my first time and I am excited to hear some speakers and just take a look around.
Also, on a different note, I have started a business. Now it is just getting put together, so once there is more put in place I will let you all know. :)
Have a blessed afternoon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background