Friday, May 22, 2009

Really Good Cake

This is a recipe I got from www.thepioneerwoman.com with her pics. Sorry, I was baking with the kids... But I have to tell you how absolutely delicious it is and without a doubt one that will be made more than one. But I won't tell you the secret ingredient till the end.
Batter poured into the pan.
Tasted really good on the fingers.

Once baked there is a really delicious gooey frosting that goes on top. Mmmm.

More gooey frosting... Can you really have too much on a cake...nope.


The finished product, the frosting actually soaks into the top of the cake creating a delicious, moist cake.




The finished piece. I can't wait to have more.
Thanks to The Pioneer Woman for sharing this recipe. I know my kids will love it and my husband!
The secret ingredient: prunes! :)




2 comments:

Marie said...

ooh this looks yummy! I love the secrete ingredient, I have a bunch of prunes that needs to get used up!

Elizabeth said...

Wow that looks good!!!!

Post a Comment

Background