Monday, January 17, 2011

Lost

Don't you hate it when you lose something, something you need and use on a regular basis. For the longest time and through all the house cleaning I still haven't found my camera USB to upload my pictures. So, this week, one of my goals is to get another one. Then I can make the changes to my blog that I would like to make.

I sat and thought long and hard how I could revamp this blog, make it more appealing, make it more exciting to visit, other than the ramblings of a mom of 5. Not that I won't ramble...every so often. I started this blog with the intentions of encouraging other moms in their walk with the Lord and serving the Lord and their families. It isn't too often I find that.

I have even went through and revamped my life. For instance, here is an example. I find it so important to be a joyful mom of children. Not just solemn in my walk as a mama, but one that really enjoys being with her children. It isn't just a job or a chore, but my passion. So, I have been so careful in regards to friendships lately. I have been careful with the people that I have decided to be with. I don't want solemn faces and modest dress, I don't mean to classify, but sometimes I see people who try to follow all of the laws of men who look so sad and solemn. I talked to Bret about it and we decided to really be careful in that. What is important to me is to be with those who are truly joyful, that have that sparkle in their eyes, that passion to love on their children. But also, that their children have that sparkle in their lives.

So I think, as soon as I get my USB cord up and running I am going to have a giveaway. I really want to get my blog out there and will need some help with that. I want to encourage others in their walk, but to follow the ways of the Lord is not burdensome, it is when we follow the ways of man that it all of a sudden becomes a chore. So, please visit back to see what the giveaway is, it will be for Valentine's Day since it will be coming up soon, you won't be sorry.

To enter, just send out my blog address on your blog, then enter your name in the comments section with your blog. I will draw by the end of the week and will have the picture up later on tonight or tomorrow of the freebie...I promise you will LOVE it!!! Just think pink, red and hearts.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background