Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Because life smiles.

I didn't always believe that children were a blessing. As a matter of fact I didn't want children at all in one point of my life. And yes, I did make that comment in front of mothers. Ooops. Who would have known. But God did. He is the Author of my life and has been working on me and my heart. I truly could not imagine a single moment of my life without anyone of my precious children.
So here are some funny pictures just recapturing what goes on in my life in a week and even in a day!
We were visiting Nana and Mady decides to empty her box of toys and just walk around with a box on her head. She did run into walls and chairs, but just giggled as she did it. I am not quite sure what the point was, but it was hilarious. And I couldn't resist a shot.

This is what happens to a wicker ottoman when you turn it upside down. It becomes a Moses Basket. They fill it with pillows and Mady climbs in and requests that she have her "luvies" and paci. Then someone sits next to her, rocking her and talking with her. Luckily, we have 2 big sissys ready to go.


And just because I cannot resist this face. What I really can't resist is her "pigglies" and her thighs. She loves having her picture taken and wants to see them right away. Praise the Lord for the technology that she can see them right away, I can't imagine what life was like prior to digital cameras. I believe we just prayed that the pictures would turn out okay. :)

So in a nutshell this is life for me. I don't get enough of my children and I definitely don't get enough pics either. So I will work on the pics now that I have an easy way to get them off my camera.

Have a blessed week.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Katheryn, It was so nice to have you visiting my blog. Thank you for your sweet comments. I am loving all your picture updates. I can't believe how big the girls have gotten. Where has the time gone. I think we need a visit.

Your apron is very sweet. I won't enter this give away simply because I just finished with an apron swap several weeks back, but love that your doing it. I will love seeing who the lucky winner is.
Much Love,
Pam

Post a Comment

Background