Tuesday, November 9, 2010

For Dinner

I think being pregnant affords me the type of food I normally wouldn't eat. I love that. So tonight I am making chicken and rice. But not just your ordinary chicken and rice. Comfy, cheesey, oooeeeyyy goooeeeeyyy rice. So here is the recipe in case you are looking for something quick and easy.

Oooeeeyyyy Goooeeeeyyy Chicken and Rice

2-4 chicken breasts cut into cubes, cooked (depending how much chicken you want)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1/2 tube of Velveeta
1 can of Rotell
1 cup of milk
6-8 cups of cooked rice ( I love white...I know not good, but good)
2 cups of shredded cheese (any kind you like)

Combine all the can items, Velveeta and milk into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave till Velveeta is melted. Take cooked chicken and rice and place in a larger bowl, add the microwaved cheese and mix together. It will be so creamy, its okay to take a bite, it is all cooked. Top with your shredded cheese. Now I use cheddar, but you can use pepper jack for a little more kick. Bake at 350 till the cheese is melted and it is bubbly. Let sit for 5 minutes and dig in. It will be super yummy.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Mmmm this sounds delicious Katheryn! Keep em coming :P

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope you are doing well! Kisses to all!

~Elizabeth

Post a Comment

Background