Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Delicious Luxury

One of the greatest pleasures I have each day lately is a hot cup of hot cocoa. But not just any hot cocoa. Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate, Unsweetned. I add that to hot milk, whisk with a little sugar. Top with marshmallows, then whip cream and drizzle some chocolate and carmel sauce. Then I just sit and devour as I am wisked away to la la la land. I am not sure it exists, but for a few moments it does for me. The world is brighter, the children are kinder and life is a little sweeter. Aaahhh.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now that sounds like a perfect cup of hot chocolate!

Congratulations on the newest little girl. I can't wait to see her little beautiful face and to learn what her name will be!

Happy Thanksgiving Katheryn! :)

Post a Comment

Background