Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Beauty

The Lord has created many beautiful things. You can see the beauty in life in so many areas, sometimes I am overwhelmed with such a sense of awe! God is so good to me and so many others. I am thankful for the way He is loving and faithful. The way He teaches, trains, and prunes, and at times disciplines. He is such a wonderful example of what a parent should strive to be. I truly love my Lord and want so much to please Him and live for him.
Here are some fun pictures of what we have been up to. Life has been full of teaching, full of smiles, full of days when I just want to hide under the covers, but mostly it has been full of God's grace to raise His children for Him, love my husband for Him, and live my life with Him.


Every morning about 8am Mady falls asleep in her swing. It is here she sleeps the whole morning, usually 4-5 hours. Which is an absolute blessing to be able to do school, chores, and other details in the morning. She is such an absolute blessing and sweetheart I could never imagine my heart without her.

This is a beautiful little pond by our cabin in Pinetop-Lakeside. It was such a beautiful hike and the kids loved being out in the open.


A small creek that was of fascination to a little boy, because boys and mud go hand in hand. :)


My four blessings, number 5 was asleep in the front pack. Gotta love those! I can hike, cook, clean, kiss, hug, and make owies better, all with her close by my heart.


Here the 3 oldest. They are so funny together. That is another lake on the same hike. There was so much water everywhere, just small little lakes and such. It was awesome. Lots of squirrels, deer, and just the beautiful peace of the forest.
Okay, this was the most beautiful of spots on our little time up at the cabin. I truly felt the presence of the Lord. It was cold, raining, and the kids had enough of being in the car. So we let them out. Sweaters on, and the adventure began. I stayed in the car nursing, but left the van door open to smell the rain, hear the rain, and most of all just enjoy the moment. No one can begin to understand how this moment touched my soul forever.

The Little Colorado flowed during the rain, and that sound was so incredible. The trickling of the rain, the water moving over the rocks and trees, the breeze through the trees. Amazing.



Even though my husband is a city worker, he is a country boy at heart. If he could have a windmill in our yard he would be all over it. So instead we have a picture. He is such an amazing man, God knew what He was doing when we met. My life would not be the same without him. My heart would not be the same without him. I truly cherish and love him.


3 months comes and goes so quickly!! I can't believe it. My heart is overwhelmed with joy when I think of my Mady J (Madeline Joy). She is a true delight in our home. And now with her coos, and smiling, I can't get enough. I am one of those wacko moms who just sits and talks baby talk in the most highest pitch voice I can without shattering the windows just so I can see her smile. It might take me an hour, but it was so worth it.

I just have to say, "Girls rule and boys drool."


Have a blessed week. Life is too good and God is even better. We serve an Awesome God and I am so thankful to have an amazing High King!







1 comments:

Marie said...

What a wonderful time you all had up there at the cabin. I love all the pictures.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment. We miss you all too. I also wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying that nursing tea. It has been so helpful, I find myself not making enough milk for the little guy and it upsets me, so the tea has been such a blessing!

Post a Comment

Background