Monday, April 19, 2010

One Week and Counting...

I am counting this past week as a week of missing something. I didn't realize how much time I spent on the computer till all the frills were gone. Now I have more time to really focus on the kids, character training, discipline, reading, laughing, playing, and just really enjoying the small moments. I can't believe how much time has gone by.

So at the end of the day I am here at the library. I am really trying hard to remain focused on our goal and not what I am missing out on. I do miss the people, it does get rather lonely with it just being me. With Mady being on such a great schedule I do miss out on a lot of my other mom's groups because I am not willing to mess with the schedule. It has been hard.

It really makes me keep things in perspective, and really keeps me on my knees. It helps me to be creative and really stay on top of things, because I do not have anything else to get int he way of that. There are things I miss, but I really feel that the Lord will bless my heart and the goal that we have of being debt free.

Mady is 10 months old now and crawling everywhere! She loves the freedom. Emma, Lauren and Hunter are all doing awesome in school and the summer will be here before we know it. It will be busy as we will continue with year round school this year. We have found 2 rattlers in the yard and it has been fun. The garden is growing and I can't wait to have the extra time to plant more things. Danielle is just sweet as can be.

We are all well after 2 weeks of sickness...fevers, coughs, ear infections, sinus infections, and just allergies. I am glad to be on the mend. I hope to post more, but little one is fussing and my time is almost up. Life is good, my heart is full and my eyes are on the Lord. God bless.

1 comments:

Pam said...

Its nice to hear how the little ones are growing. Time does go so fast doesn't it? I am sure you miss your computer, but glad to hear you are all doing well.
Much Love,
Pam

Post a Comment

Background