Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Too Long

It has been way too long since I have posted. Sorry about that. Unfortunately as I was cleaning up one day I misplaced my USB cord for my camera to download pics and now I cannot find it anywhere. So hopefully I will recover it shortly.

Our holidays were awesome! We told the kids this year that there wasn't a santa because we wanted our Christmas to really be Christ centered. They took it like troopers. It was actually kind of funny, and next year it will be really nice to be able to take them out shopping and spending time with them.

My husband took off 12 days! That was unbelieveably awesome! It was so great to have him at home for so long and I know that the kids really loved it as well. We just really hung out and he went to the Holiday Bowl in San Diego.

This year, well, I am not big for resolutions, but I do have a few goals in mind. Organizing our school, making more things from scratch, sticking to a budget, and just enjoying my kids more.

We have been going to a new church, that is smaller and it is awesome! I love it. Our church family is so wonderful, I feel beyond blessed and after much searching have found our home. The kids love it as well, and having like minded people around really keeps you focused.

Mady is going to be 7 months in a few days and it is amazing how sweet she it. She has 2 little teeth on the bottom and hates baby food. It is funny, I think she was doing it for me, but she could care less, though she does love those biter biscuits. It gets all over her and she get cute and crunchy. I love it.

Other than that, it has been pretty boring here at home, which I don't mind. In March we will be leaving on a cruise to Mexico and that hopefully will be a lot of fun!

Well, I will be on the lookout for our camera USB cord and when I find it, you will have tons of pics to look at.

God bless you all. Thank you for being so patient during the holidays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background