Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How Long is too Long...

It has been way too long. Being a mom of 5 sure is busy. Hunter doesn't live with us anymore, so it is the girls that keep this mama way busy. Katie is almost 4 months old and is the light of our lives. She is amazing, just like all the other girls are.

Life is moving fast and things are changing. For one and the biggest, we are thinking that Katie might be the last one. I think this is the hardest decsion we are facing and want it to Biblical. So many I know in our circle just want to keep having babies because they feel that is where God has led them. At one point I would have agreed, but right now I am changing my mind. I want to know my girls, enoy each and every moment of them. I want to know my husband and enjoy all of him as well. We are full and happy. So here we are. We wonder if for us that the idea of having more is Biblical or is it a man made mandate. I don't know. My knees are getting a workout as we pray for leading.

Hunter is doing awesome at his dad's and though I miss his face, I know he is happy. I can't believe he will be 12 in October and he is starting 6th grade! I cannot believe how time flies.

Life is so good, busy and I am ready for the next season of life. No more car seats, strollers, blankets, etc. But ready to go out for tea, have our toes done and get coffee. Get our hair done and spend the day shopping. That is what I am really looking forward to.

Well, I will definitely post pics in the next day or so, and lots of them to keep everyone up to date. Now that we are on a pretty normal schedule, I know it will change, but right now I am enjoying it. I am looking forward to spilling my guts more often.

Have a totally blessed day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Background