Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Morning Sickness Has Set In

I enjoy all aspects of pregnancy. Sickness just really teaches me grace. So here are a few things that I have learned to help me ease some of the discomfort.

Motion sickness bands, vit. B 6, candied ginger, lots of water, small meals and whatever I am craving. My old ob told me, "eat what you.crave there is something your body needs." I have followed that and eaten many odd things, but always feel satisfied. So there you have it. 6 weeks along and about 6 more to go.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am sorry you have been sick :( I am so glad you were able to get through this move before the sickness hit!

I am loving the house!! Big and spacious!!

Love you all!

Faith said...

Try water with a star mint (the stripy peppermint disks) in it. That helps with nausea sometimes too.

New Mom said...

I know Marie is right there with ya! Hope it passes quick!

Post a Comment

Background