Monday, October 11, 2010

Well whoever said pregnancy was great, forgot about the first trimester. # 6 hasn't been easy as I run chasing everyone else, leaving housework and life to run amuck. Seriously, no schedule because we moved, Hunter left and then I got sick. The kids have ben reckless and chaotic. But it seems that now my mind just might be out of the fog and looking like major life revamping may be in order.

Life does not slow down to let me catch up and sometimes the task of being a parent is daunting, causing me to spirral into depression very easily. Not dibilitating, just emotionally wearing. But there is always a light and I am thankful that when the energy isn't there to read God's Word and all I can do is lay my head down and cry out small prayers, God hears, and I am covered.

Amidst this craziness, Mady is now walking. She is so cute, it makes my heart melt. Life is slowly coming back into normal, and hopefully the reflections I see in my children, will have me working on myself rather than changing them. Leading by example why is that so hard to do? So I well pick up my emotionally drained heart, get on my knees, beg for mercy and begin again, allowing my circumstances to work in me and learn all that God has in store for me.

God bless, I am back!

2 comments:

New Mom said...

I can hardly keep up with housework and i only have 2! oh well, it's just going to get dirty again anyway! Hope u are feeling better. sorry we missed u the other day-- asher had the flu-- yuck! definitely wouldn't want to expose u and the wee one to that.
Totally off subject, we are thinking about getting a minivan. Could u ask Brett if he thinks we can get a better deal in Tuscon than in Phoenix, or if he has any suggestions about what kind of van NOT to get (my sis got a ?pontiac? mini van and boy did she regret it! LEMON!)? We are not "car" people and know nothing about mechanics so we need something reliable! I don't know if Brett will know where to point us, but I figured he must hear things from time to time working out there. Thanks!

New Mom said...

a used mini van... Are u guys gonna do Thanksgiving at your house again? We won't be able to make it this year cuz we are going to NC. Maybe we'll see you at Christmas?

Post a Comment

Background